If you’re a current subscriber, log in below. If you would like to subscribe, please click the subscribe tab above.
Username and Password Help
- Sept. 14: Absentee voting process began in the Coosa County judge of probate’s office
- Nov. 1: Last day that absentee ballot applications can be returned by mail (USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Nov. 3: Last day that absentee ballot applications can be returned by hand delivery
- Nov. 7: Last day for a voter to return his/her absentee ballots by hand to the absentee election manager.
- Nov. 8: Election Day
- Nov. 8: Returns will be tallied/canvassed in the judge of probate’s office starting at approximately 7:30 p.m. Upstairs courtroom will be setup to display local candidate and statewide returns for all candidates, family members, friends, and citizens.
- Nov. 15: At 12 p.m. the Canvassing Board will meet in the courthouse to tabulate any provisional ballots certified by the Board of Registrars, print the official results and certify the results of the election.