If you’re a current subscriber, log in below. If you would like to subscribe, please click the subscribe tab above.
Username and Password Help
Please enter your email and we will send your username and password to you.
Special to the News
Join Vulcan Park & Museum (VPM) this Valentine’s Day for a relaxing evening of romance with the best view of The Magic City! Bring your special someone to enjoy wine, food and music on February 14 at 6 p.m.
Valentine with Vulcan will provide couples with a package for two which includes:
- Access to a grazing table of artisan cheeses and meats, market fresh fruit, crackers and assortment of pastries provided by The Happy Catering Company
- Two drink tickets for wine or beer of your choice
- Complimentary champagne toast for two
- Two complimentary Vulcan keepsake champagne flutes
- Romantic photo scenes & photo booth
- Access to the museum, park grounds and observation deck
- Live acoustic music
General admission is $75 per couple and $60 per couple for VPM members. Reservations are required and must be received by February 12 at 5 p.m. at visitvulcan.com.
VPM has partnered with City Brew Tours for an optional VIP Experience for an additional charge. This add-on includes a behind-the-scenes tour of two local breweries, Cahaba Brewing and Good People Brewing, sampling craft beers and popular appetizers including the Smash Burger and more!
This event is sponsored by Vulcan Park & Museum with additional support from corporate partners Regions, Protective, Birmingham Coca-Cola Bottling Company United, and Vulcan Materials Company.