SELLING a RV, Tractor or Golf Cart? ADVERTISE STATEWIDE or by region in over 100 Newspapers, reaching over 1 million readers each week! Run your ad in our Classified Network for just $210 per week! Make one call to this newspaper (participating Ala-SCAN newspaper) or call 1-800-264-7043 to find out how easy it is to advertise statewide!
BATH & SHOWER UPDATES in as little as ONE DAY! Affordable prices – No payments for 18 months! Lifetime warranty & professional installs. Senior & Military Discounts available. Call: 833-449-1307.
BECOME A PUBLISHED AUTHOR! We edit, print and distribute your work internationally. We do the work… You reap the Rewards! Call for a FREE Author’s Submission Kit: 888-283-4780
LONG DISTANCE MOVING: Call today for a FREE QUOTE from America’s Most Trusted Interstate Movers. Let us take the stress out of moving! Speak to a Relocation Specialist, call 844-925-3534
ATTENTION ACTIVE Duty & Military Veterans! Begin a new career and earn your Degree at CTI! Online Computer & Medical training available for Veterans & Families! To learn more, call 866-475-1014 (M-F 8am-6pm ET).
ATTENTION OXYGEN THERAPY USERS! Inogen One G4 is capable of full 24/7 oxygen delivery. Only 2.8 pounds. FREE information kit. Call 844-322-9935.
ATTENTION: VIAGRA and CIALIS USERS! A cheaper alternative to high drugstore prices! 50 Pill Special – $99 + FREE Shipping! 100% guaranteed. CALL NOW: 866-505-0828.
DirecTV Satellite TV Service Starting at $59.99/month! Free Installation! 160+ channels available. Call Now to Get the Most Sports & Entertainment on TV! 844-594-7108
NEED NEW Flooring? Call Empire Today to schedule a Free in-home estimate on Carpeting and Flooring. Call Today! 1-888-381-0916.
UPDATE YOUR HOME with Beautiful New Blinds & Shades. FREE in-home estimates make it convenient to shop from home. Professional installation. Top quality – Made in the USA. Call for free consultation: 844-809-9165. Ask about our specials!
Eliminate gutter cleaning forever! LeafFilter, the most advanced debris-blocking gutter protection. Schedule a FREE LeafFilter estimate today. 20% off Entire Purchase. Plus 10% Senior & Military Discounts. Call 1-833-683-2005
GENERAC Standby Generators provide backup power during utility power outages, so your home and family stay safe and comfortable. Prepare now. Free 7-year extended warranty ($695 value!). Request a free quote today! Call for additional terms and conditions. 1-877-323-5516
SUPPORT THE BLIND! Donate a car to the American Council of the Blind. FAST FREE PICKUP. 24-hour response. Running or not. maximum tax deduction and no emission test required! Call 24/7: 844-601-1342.
AUTO INSURANCE from $29 month Free 2-minute Quote! We Compare all Insurance providers offers for you! Lowest Rates! Call Now 866-450-0943
VEHICLE TITLE Problems? We have a solution! Call Jason Steward Enterprises, We’re Alabama’s #1 Vehicle Title Problem Experts! Free telephone consultation. North AL 1-256-850-0527, Central AL 1-205-267-5735, South AL 1-251-342-8538.
Subscriber classified ads:
Male mannequins. Call 256-377-2525.
TRAILER FOR SALE
1998 Fleetwood; 16×80; 3 bedrooms; 2 bathrooms; $12,500. Text 256-330-2217 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wheel Horse lawn tractor. Call 256-329-9792 and leave message with model number, asking price, location, and condition.
2006 Toyota Avalon XL sedan, 4D; it has 211,199 miles on it. Great smooth running car with lots of room; in great condition. Asking $6,000. Call 205-294-9435.
Pure honey by the case or quart. Call William Futral, 256-839-6670.
Notice of Completion
In accordance with Chapter 1, Title 39, Code of Alabama, 1975, notice is hereby given that David Bulger Inc, of Montgomery, contractor, has completed the construction contract for renovations to the Alabama Department of Conservation and Natural Resources Coosa WMA Firing Range located at County Road 29 Weogufka for the State of, Alabama, and the County of Coosa, Owner, and have made request for final settlement of said Contract. All persons having any claim for labor, materials, or otherwise in connection with this project should immediately notify Seay Seay & Litchfield, P.C. (Architect/Engineer,) David Bulger, Inc. (Contractor) 3904 Birmingham Highway, Montgomery, Alabama 36108. Public works contract over $50,000.00.
The Coosa County News – May 26; June 2; June 9; June 16, 2023
NOTICE OF PUBLICATION TO PROBATE WILL
State of Alabama,
Probate Court of said County
TO: Gary Phillips and Travis Phillips,
Case Number: 2023-0025
You will hereby take notice, that on this day came Tammy Early Black and produced to the Court a paper in writing, purporting to be the Last Will and Testament of Ronda B. Early, deceased, and moves the Court to admit the said Will to Probate and Record. You are notified to be and appear before me, at my office in the Courthouse said County at 2:00 o’clock p.m., on the 20th day of July of 2023, when the motion will be considered, and show, if anything you have to allege, why said paper writing should not be admitted to Probate and Record, as the true Last Will and Testament of said decedent, Ronda B. Early.
DONE AND ORDERED this the 9th day of June, 2023.
Judge of Probate
PROCTOR & VAUGHN, L.L.C.
Attorney at Law
Post Office Box 2129
Sylacauga, Alabama 35150
The Coosa County News – June 16; June 23; June 30, 2023
NOTICE OF COMPLETION
GARY INGRAM GRADING & PAVING, INC. hereby gives notice of completion of contract with the State of Alabama for the construction of
STPAA-HSIP-0009(580) & STPNU-HSIP-0009(579) Coosa & Clay Counties.
This notice will appear for four consecutive weeks beginning on June 16, 2023, and ending on July 7, 2023. All claims should be filed at
1767 GRIFFIN SHOALS RD, DADEVILLE, AL 36853 during this period.
The Coosa County News – June 16; June 23; June 30; July 7, 2023
NOTICE OF APPLICATION ACCEPTED FOR FILING AND SOLICITING COMMENTS, MOTIONS TO INTERVENE, AND PROTESTS
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
FEDERAL ENERGY REGULATORY COMMISSION
Alabama Power Company
Project No. 2146-273
(May 26, 2023)
Take notice that the following hydroelectric application has been filed with the Commission and is available for public inspection:
- Application Type: Non-Capacity Amendment of License
- Project No: P-2146-273
- Date Filed: May 12, 2023
- Applicant: Alabama Power Company (Alabama Power)
- Name of Project: Coosa River Project
- Location: The project is located on the Coosa River, in Coosa, Chilton, Talladega and Shelby counties, Alabama.
- Filed Pursuant to: Federal Power Act, 16 USC 791a – 825r
- Applicant Contact: Alan L. Peeples, Alabama Power Company, 600 North 18th Street, P.O. Box 2641, Birmingham, AL 35291-8180, (205) 257-1401
- FERC Contact: Zeena Aljibury, (202) 502-6065, email@example.com
- Deadline for filing comments, motions to intervene, and protests is 30 days from the issuance date of this notice by the Commission.
The Commission strongly encourages electronic filing. Please file motions to intervene, protests, comments, or recommendations using the Commission’s eFiling system at http://www.ferc.gov/docs-filing/efiling.asp. Commenters can submit brief comments up to 6,000 characters, without prior registration, using the eComment system at http://www.ferc.gov/docs-filing/ecomment.asp. You must include your name and contact information at the end of your comments. For assistance, please contact FERC Online Support at FERCOnlineSupport@ferc.gov, (866) 208-3676 (toll free), or (202) 502-8659 (TTY). In lieu of electronic filing, you may submit a paper copy. Submissions sent via the U.S. Postal Service must be addressed to: Kimberly D. Bose, Secretary, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, 888 First Street NE, Room 1A, Washington, DC 20426. Submissions sent via any other carrier must be addressed to: Kimberly D. Bose, Secretary, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, 12225 Wilkins Avenue, Rockville, Maryland 20852. The first page of any filing should include the docket number P-2146-273. Comments emailed to Commission staff are not considered part of the Commission record.
The Commission’s Rules of Practice and Procedure require all intervenors filing documents with the Commission to serve a copy of that document on each person whose name appears on the official service list for the project. Further, if an intervenor files comments or documents with the Commission relating to the merits of an issue that may affect the responsibilities of a particular resource agency, they must also serve a copy of the document on that resource agency.
- Description of Request: Alabama Power requests approval to modify Unit 3 at the Lay Development to address significant maintenance needs and to improve power and efficiency. The proposed scope of work for Unit 3 includes complete turbine replacement, wicket gate replacement, wicket gate stem bushings installation, turbine, and generator bearing upgrades, and related component replacement. Alabama Power states the turbine replacement is not expected to result in an increase to the total rated capacity or the maximum discharge of the unit at rated conditions. Alabama Power notes that project operations will not change, and refurbishment will not include any structural changes to the project facilities.
- Locations of the Application: This filing may be viewed on the Commission’s website at http://www.ferc.gov using the “eLibrary” link. Enter the docket number excluding the last three digits in the docket number field to access the document. You may also register online at http://www.ferc.gov/docs-filing/esubscription.asp to be notified via email of new filings and issuances related to this or other pending projects. For assistance, call 1-866-208-3676 or e-mail FERCOnlineSupport@ferc.gov, for TTY, call (202) 502-8659. Agencies may obtain copies of the application directly from the applicant.
- Individuals desiring to be included on the Commission’s mailing list should so indicate by writing to the Secretary of the Commission.
- Comments, Protests, or Motions to Intervene: Anyone may submit comments, a protest, or a motion to intervene in accordance with the requirements of Rules of Practice and Procedure, 18 CFR 385.210, .211, .214, respectively. In determining the appropriate action to take, the Commission will consider all protests or other comments filed, but only those who file a motion to intervene in accordance with the Commission’s Rules may become a party to the proceeding. Any comments, protests, or motions to intervene must be received on or before the specified comment date for the particular application.
- Filing and Service of Documents: Any filing must (1) bear in all capital letters the title “COMMENTS”, “PROTEST”, or “MOTION TO INTERVENE” as applicable; (2) set forth in the heading the name of the applicant and the project number of the application to which the filing responds; (3) furnish the name, address, and telephone number of the person commenting, protesting or intervening; and (4) otherwise comply with the requirements of 18 CFR 385.2001 through 385.2005. All comments, motions to intervene, or protests must set forth their evidentiary basis. Any filing made by an intervenor must be accompanied by proof of service on all persons listed in the service list prepared by the Commission in this proceeding, in accordance with 18 CFR 385.2010.
- The Commission’s Office of Public Participation (OPP) supports meaningful public engagement and participation in Commission proceedings. OPP can help members of the public, including landowners, environmental justice communities, Tribal members and others, access publicly available information and navigate Commission processes. For public inquiries and assistance with making filings such as interventions, comments, or requests for rehearing, the public is encouraged to contact OPP at (202) 502-6595 or OPP@ferc.gov.
Kimberly D. Bose,
The Coosa County News – June 16, 2023