If you’re a current subscriber, log in below. If you would like to subscribe, please click the subscribe tab above.
Username and Password Help
Please enter your email and we will send your username and password to you.
Roasted garlic parmesan crusted Brussels sprouts
Recipe submitted by Barnaby Jones
This recipe makes a simple but tasty side dish that is easy to put together. It goes well with most main dishes and is a delicious way to get your vegetables!
Ingredients for 4 servings:
1 lb. Brussels sprouts, halved
4 tablespoons olive oil
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
¼ cup bread crumbs
¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Remove the stem from each sprout and cut in half.
- Place the Brussels sprouts in a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and toss to cover.
- Spread the sprouts onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in a 400˚F oven for 20 minutes. Flip the sprouts, then bake for an additional 20 minutes or until the sprouts are fork-tender and golden.